Friday, March 20, 2009

What I did learn????

I learned allot while typing my senior research Blog. One of the many thing that i learned is that the great game of basketball was not invented in America. It was invented in Canada, at an Y.M.C.A The man that invented the game was name Dr. James Naismith. Dr. Naismith was a gym teacher. I also learned that the first ever college basketball game was played on January 18, 1896, when the University of Iowa invited student from the new University of Chicago for an experimental game. That final score was Chicago 15, Iowa 12,which is very different from the hundred-point scores of today in basketball. I also learned the first 13 rule to the game of Basketball. These thing where very important to my research. I used this info with prior nought to type the blog. Which help me to answer these questions What I wont to know about Dr. Jame Naismith? What was the reason the you came up with the game of basketball? How did you make the first basketball? How did the game blow up? The most important thing I learned is how to tell the differences between non-credible and credible information, when it so ok to use non-credible information. I will use this information in college and for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment